Our company was founded in 1954 by CEO Otto Lardschneider. From what was once a one-man operation in St. Ulrich (Ortisei), South Tyrol, Italy, we have now developed to become an innovative company. In 1996 we became ELA GmbH and moved to our present headquarters on the Pontives industrial complex in Lajen. Today our service company successfully operates in many branches of electrical engineering (even internationally) and constantly strives to offer our customers the best possible state-of-the-art solutions. Our qualified employees and partners look forward to every enquiry, whether it is a major challenge or a small job.
Our long-standing employees are our most important asset - we work together with them on your projects. Our professional team currently comprises around 20 employees, including:
- Qualified electrical engineers
- Expert engineers
- Engineers with Diploma qualifications
- Sales staff
We are committed to the next generation and regularly train apprentices and trainees.
For more information about us, please send an email to the appropriate department:
Administration firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com
Technical Office firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com
Software Development firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org